Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome to My Crib

Kelly is hosting "Show us where you live Friday - Living Rooms!" I didn't do the Kitchen tour last week. But go check it out - what fun to see everyone's great homes and get decorating ideas.



Here is our main living room... I know I have animals on the walls. Remember, I'm married to Grizzly Adams. This is the view from the loft.






Our kitchen and living room is open together which was what we wanted when we were looking for a home. Yes, that is a fish on the far wall. I have 3 boys, cut me some slack.




This is the view when coming in the front door.



and looking from the corner of the living room - those stairs go up to the loft, my scrapbooking room. No boys allowed!






This is the living area in our basement, where the boys hang out. We were able to buy the pool table for a LOW price when we moved in. I think the owners didn't want to mess with moving it.






That's pretty much it - thanks for stopping by!!! Have a blessed weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I love it! I love all the wood and I'd love to see the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I LOVE all the exposed wood - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat room! I love the wood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is so cool! :-) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted a log cabin/exposed wood home. You've done a great job. I've got all boys, too, so I know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful family and home! :)

    ReplyDelete