Friday, October 23, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Fall Decorations

Kelly's Korner is hosting Show Us Your Life - Fall Decor this week so I had to get in on it! I love to decorate for fall, but I usually don't make it until Thanksgiving before I start getting Christmas decor out. This is the first year the top of my fridge has something on it besides paper plates and lunch boxes! I saw someone else do this, so I thought I'd try it.

This is a close up of the picture that is on top of the fridge - my Nona and Grandpa making spaghetti in their kitchen many years ago - my mom and brother are watching in the background. One of favorite pictures.This is a ceramic pumpkin that a dear friend of mine gave me, it's actually to be used as a punch bowl, but she couldn't find the pumpkin mugs that went with it, so I put it on my dining room table.This is a table in my entry way with some pumpkins I picked up at Target. I have collected quite a bit of fall stuff ove the years so this is only a small peek!On the front porch I have some fake mums (I'm not good with flower arrangements as you can see!) with a little nod to the Razorbacks. My twin boys put this scarecrow together and decorated the remainder of the porch - I think they did a great job!

Happy Fall Y'all!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment