Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

To My Big Brother - I know you're not my dad (even though you're OLDER than me:) but you have had a huge impact on my life - most importantly introducing me to my Savior Jesus Christ! You truly are one of my favorite people in the world and there is never a dull moment when you're around - even though you tease my boys to no end!

To My Dad: I'm convinced that next to their father and I, no one loves my boys more than you do. You've always been a great dad to me and still take care of me - sorry about the hornet's next yesterday! Yikes!



To My Hubby:




Thanks for being a Godly Father and Husband - I don't know what I would do without you - you love me at my worst!

Here's a little video the boys and I put together for their dad - it was so fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment