Saturday, December 27, 2008

So This Is Christmas...................



Grandpa Loving on Grandkids
Presents.......

Lots of Family Time and Celebrating the Birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!
We've had such a great week - spending time with family, lots (oh lots) of food - we are all very tired! The boys have been down in the basement content with their new "toys" and Billy and I have been just hanging out since his parents and his brother left this evening. Actually, Billy is asleep. I've been looking for a good movie on tv with no luck. We have church tomorrow, the twins have a birthday party to go to, and we are going to meet his parents at Sam's. Another busy day!


1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blog world! I sadly have not updated mine in a month or two! But I'm excited I have another one to keep up with!

    ReplyDelete